On a complex exam in Stavropol you need to bring: a national passport, or his notary certified translation (if there is no information in the passport in Russian), a migration card about crossing the border of the Russian Federation.
The structure of the comprehensive examination in Stavropol and the total time of the integrated
— 90 minutes (1 hour 30 minutes) for applicants for a work permit
or patent, including:
- Module «Russian language» — 60 min.
- Module «History of Russia» — 15 min.
- Module «Fundamentals of Legislation of the Russian Federation» — 15 min.
— 135 minutes (2 hours 15 minutes)
for applicants for a temporary residence permit in Stavropol or a residence permit, including:
- Module «Russian language» — 75 min.
- Module «History of Russia» — 30 min.
- Module «Fundamentals of Legislation of the Russian Federation» — 30 min.
Module «Russian language»
The complex exam in Stavropol consists of 3 modules: module «Russian language», »
including 5 components (subtests):
- vocabulary / grammar;
module «History of Russia»
and the module «Fundamentals of Legislation of the Russian Federation», containing 1 component (subtest) — closed, consisting of 10 questions for applicants for a work permit in Stavropol or a patent and 20 questions for applicants for a temporary residence permit or residence permit in Stavropol.
After a successful (satisfactory) examination (not less than 60% (work permit / patent) / 70% (temporary residence permit in Stavropol) / 80% (residence permit) for each subtest), the testee receives
Certificate of state standard.
If the results of the comprehensive examination are not satisfactory, the test subject is given a reference, which indicates the results of all test tests.
The order of retake of the comprehensive examination in Stavropol
For all categories of foreign citizens, it is proposed to establish uniform rules for re-examination:
The right to retake on a partial payment basis is granted if one Russian language subtest and / or one of the modules «History of Russia» or «Fundamentals of Legislation of the Russian Federation» have not been handed in.
In case there are more unsatisfied subtests, then the entire test will be retaken.
Preparing for the Comprehensive Exam in Stavropol:
- When preparing for the exam, the candidate receives one group free mandatory consultation on organizational testing issues at a pre-agreed time.
The test has the ability to:
- in advance to become acquainted with the requirements for the tested and with the test samples;
- fill in the necessary documents for testing in Stavropol (contract, questionnaire, etc.),
pay for testing.
- Rights and duties of foreign citizens in passing the examination procedures.
1. A foreign citizen has the right to pass a comprehensive examination in Stavropol:
- to familiarize with an order and the form of carrying out of complex examination, an order of submission of the appeal, rules of a re-examination;
- To receive one group free consultation on questions of carrying out of complex examination;
- independently pass a comprehensive exam in Stavropol for demonstration versions of tests and get acquainted with its results;
- to study under the program of preparation for examination on a paid basis;
- to get acquainted with the results of the passed exam.
2. Foreign citizens, when passing a comprehensive examination in Stavropol, must:
- submit all necessary documents for admission to the exam;
- to observe the rules of the complex examination;
- observe discipline during the exam;
- disable cell phones, gadgets and other types of communication.
Center for Testing a Foreign Language in Stavropol (Comprehensive Exam)
For more information regarding the contents of the test, its procedure and the receipt of a certificate in Stavropol for citizenship, contact the Testing Center.
The Test Center for Educational Innovation is located in: Stavropol, Kulakov Ave., 12b, 3rd floor, office No. 302